Ovarian cancer begins in the ovaries. Ovaries are reproductive glands found only in females (women). The ovaries produce eggs (ova) for reproduction. The eggs travel through the fallopian tubes into the uterus where the fertilized egg implants and develops into a fetus. The ovaries are also the main source of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone. One ovary is on each side of the uterus in the pelvis.
The ovaries are made up of 3 main kinds of cells. Each type of cell can develop into a different type of tumor:
- Epithelial tumors start from the cells that cover the outer surface of the ovary. Most ovarian tumors are epithelial cell tumors.
- Germ cell tumors start from the cells that produce the eggs (ova).
- Stromal tumors start from structural tissue cells that hold the ovary together and produce the female hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Most of these tumors are benign (non-cancerous) and never spread beyond the ovary. Benign tumors can be treated by removing either the ovary or the part of the ovary that contains the tumor.nMalignant (cancerous) or low malignant potential ovarian tumors can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body and can be fatal.
Exercise Video for Ovary Cancer:
How to Help Prevent Cancer with the Right Exercise
Credit to: Youtube
Types of Medication
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamins / Minerals||Dosage|
||1000 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||100 mg 1-3 capsules / Day|
||10000 Iu 1 tablet / Day|
||400 Iu 1 tablet / Day|
||100 mg 1 tablet 1-2 times / Day|
||50 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||500 mg 1 tablet 3 times / Day|
||125 mg 2 capsules / Day|
||120 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||6 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||40 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||15 mg 1 tablet / Day|
|Green Tea Extract
||150 mg 1 tablet 3 times / Day|
||150 mg 2 softgels / Day|
||250 mg 1 tablet / Day|
||1000 mg 1 softgel / Daily|
Foods to Avoid
- Food allergens, such as dairy (milk, cheese, and ice cream), wheat (gluten), soy, corn, preservatives and chemical food additives
- Red meats and more lean meats
- Cold-water fish
- Tofu (soy, if no allergy is present) or beans
- Trans fatty acids, found in such commercially baked goods as cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
- Caffeine and other stimulants
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Parameter of Ovary Cancer
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Make an appointment with our consultant to look into your medical issue. We will contact you shortly to gather further information and set a date for you. Fill up the appointment form to book now.