A condition where patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, red, cracked, and rough.
Exercise Video for Eczema:
The BEST EXERCISE for Naturally Healing Dermatitis Eczema Psoriasis
Credit to: Youtube
Types of Medication
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamins / Minerals||Dosage|
||400 mcg 1 tablet / Daily (Consult professional)|
||50 mg / Day (Consult professional)|
|Billberry Young Shoot
|Black Alder Bud
|300 mg / Day|
|500 mg 1 tablet 2 times / Day|
|Lycopene||10-30 mg / Daily (Consult professional)|
Foods to Avoid
- Milk and dairy products
- Wheat based products and cereals like bread, bagels, crackers, donuts, pancakes, barley, oats, and rye, etc.
- Nuts such as peanuts, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, and pistachios
- Seafood like shellfish, salmon, tuna, lobster, mussels, clams, crabs, etc.
- Acidic fruits like tomatoes, oranges, lemons, strawberries, plums, blueberries, and prunes
- Other foods items that worsen eczema are eggs and soy products
- Food colorings, preservatives, and additives such as tartrazine, sodium benzoate, and glutamate
- Fatty fish
- Probiotic food
Point SP10 — Yin Bai
Chinese Name: 隱白
Location: when the knee is flexed, 3 finger width above the superior border of the patella, on the medial side of the thigh. Feel for pain or tenderness at the spot.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Parameter of Eczema
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Make an appointment with our consultant to look into your medical issue. We will contact you shortly to gather further information and set a date for you. Fill up the appointment form to book now.